[ISLMA-Share] Digitial Citizenship Curriculum

Wed Aug 2 11:01:07 CDT 2017

Our district is in the process of selecting an established (free!) Digital
Citizenship program to use across our district (K-8). We are looking in
particular at *Common Sense* and *Google's Be Internet Awesome*. We need
the program to be user friendly (for students and teachers), engaging and
give students of all abilities the opportunity to work independently or
extend their learning.

If you've used either of these programs (or another?) and have an opinion
or recommendation, please share!

Thank you!

--
*Mrs. Lura O'Phelan*