[ISLMA-Share] Self Checkout/Flex scheduling

Wed Aug 2 11:40:19 CDT 2017

At my middle school, I had them search themselves up in Destiny (no cards).
Occasionally, there was a problem with someone being a wise-guy and using
someone else's name to check something out, but it was rare. And usually,
the book was on the shelf (meaning the wise-guy/gal checked the book out
under fake name, but them returned it to the return book bin or got put
back on the shelf).

I had grades 6-8.

I think self-checkout is a great way to go.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library