[ISLMA-Share] Tutorial recorder needed!

Thu Aug 3 11:56:04 CDT 2017

Hi Kristen,

If you are on a Mac, Quicktime has a screen recording function. I use
Quicktime all of the time, it is simple to use and does a fine job.
Quicktime is available for Windows, but I don't know if it also has the
screen recording ability.

Stephanie

Stephanie Stieglitz
Teacher-Librarian, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good morning, everyone.
>
> As I prep for the new school year I am in desperate need of a program to
> let me make screen capture video tutorials. I have no budget for buying a
> product and have always used the free screencast-o-matic. As of right now
> that program no longer works with our systems. I cannot find any other free
> video capture software via Google. Do any of you have suggestions of what
> you use and like or could recommend a very cheap but very good product I
> could buy personally and just keep?
>

> Thanks a million and good luck to you all as we start another year.
>

> *Kristen Rademacher*
>
> *Librarian*
>
> *Eco Club Director*
>
> *1 Book 1 Marist Director*
>
> *Marist High School <http://www.marist.net/academics/arclibrary/>*
>
> *773.881.5356 <(773)%20881-5356>*
>
> *@1Book1Marist*
>
> rademacher.kristen at marist.net
> <rademacher.kristen at marist.net%3cmailto:rademacher.kristen at marist.net>

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181