[ISLMA-Share] How to let teachers know about the new materials in the library

Tue Aug 8 13:46:34 CDT 2017

Like Jeanne B., I also e-mail the staff and students a monthly "ad" that
highlights the library's monthly activities, theme & some new items and
attach a complete listing, clumped by categories, of new additions. It's
not attached to Destiny because I like to use clipart, cartoons & such to
make the ad eye-catching.
:) Kathy

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library