[ISLMA-Share] Caudill bookmark

Fri Aug 11 03:01:51 CDT 2017

?I read all of the Caudill's over the summer.  I am very interested in hearing what you all think.

What were your favorites?

I think my favorite was House Arrest followed by The Seventh Most Important Thing.

Fuzzy Mud is great and suspenseful...  good for hesitant readers.

I am in a 5/6 Middle School- and found that many of the books were much more suited for 7/8.

Katie Schiyer

Deer Path Middle School

Lake Forest

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:10 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Caudill bookmark

I have, and will share when I get  ear my laptop.

Jill

On Aug 8, 2017 10:06 AM, "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Good morning!

Has anyone created a Caudill bookmark to give to students with the new titles? I didn't see anything on the Caudill website.

Here is my email address: reader4evr at gmail.com<mailto:reader4evr at gmail.com>

Thank you in advance!

Allison
--
Sent from mobile device. Please excuse any spelling or punctuation errors.

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)