[ISLMA-Share] Subbing

Fri Aug 11 08:56:54 CDT 2017

I'm curious,  how many of you are "subbed" when you miss a day? I'm on
fixed schedule at elementary for library classes and technology classes. I
also teach a jr high rotation class first hour every day. I am also
responsible for the jr/Sr high library with an aide. I am the only
"non-classroom" teacher that is not subbed.  (Music,  band/choir, art, PE,
half day teachers,  etc. --all subbed.)  My library aide subs many regular
classroom part time teachers or when a sub can't be found.  I've been
pulled to sub classroom on many occasions, always making up my library
classes in my "spare time". I'm just curious how many of you are provided a
sub when you are absent.
Connie

Connie Workman
VIT CUSD 2