[ISLMA-Share] Linking for Learning Essential Topics

Sun Aug 13 16:18:38 CDT 2017

Hi Lauren,

I would be willing to work on the writing grants segment if you still need help with that.

Did you ever have a chance to review what I sent you for Readers' Choice?  Is that the kind of info you were looking for?

Leslie

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:16 PM
To: ISLMA Share
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Linking for Learning Essential Topics

Hi all,

I hope you are all having wonderful summers! I am looking for some help with our Linking for Learning revision. We would like to continue to have essential topic articles appear in the back of Linking for Learning. We have already created a list of topics the committee chose using the Linking for Learning survey results from earlier this year that are important and relevant to school librarianship now. I have been contacting people to write some of our other articles already, but I am looking for some of our awesome members to write an article or suggest members who I might contact to write an article on the following topics:

·         Collaboration between school and public libraries

·         Writing grants or finding funding sources beyond your district budget

·         Information on creating SLOs – resources, tips & tricks, etc.

Please contact me OFF LIST (email in the signature) if you are interested or have a suggestion of someone you think might be a good fit to write an article on one of the topics listed.

Thanks for your help!

Lauren Ochs

ISLMA Standards Function Rep.

standards at islma.org<mailto:standards at islma.org>

Mahomet-Seymour High School

302 W. State St.

Mahomet, IL 61853

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.