[ISLMA-Share] Paperbacks

Wed Aug 16 08:38:34 CDT 2017

Lake-Cook Distributors

https://www.lake-cook.com/

Susie Narkis
District Librarian, Berkeley School District 87
(708) 449-3262 (MacArthur Middle School)
snarkis at berkeley87.org

Currently Reading: Last in a Long Line of Rebels by Lisa Lewis Tyre

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Can someone refresh my memory about the name of the company in Illinois
> that sells inexpensive paperbacks--I think the word lake is in their name.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

*This email message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.Communication sent or
received by Berkeley School District 87 may be subject to inspection under
the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). *