[ISLMA-Share] How to let teachers know about the new materials in the library

Wed Aug 16 10:51:50 CDT 2017

Thanks everyone for the ideas! I think I will do a combo of all of these.

Thanks also for letting me know about Destiny Quest. I will make sure not
to use that anymore.

Rikki Steinmetz

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library