[ISLMA-Share] Library Furniture - Dropped Prices

Thu Aug 17 12:28:55 CDT 2017

Hi all!

Please contact me at bjohnson at d70schools.org if you are interested in
purchasing our library furniture!  We are slowly minimizing the number of
tables and chairs we have in our library.

30  - smaller k-3 chairs - wooden with slides and fabric cushion back.
Floor to seat 14 1/2".  Seat 15" x 15".  Floor to top of back 30"

DEMCO PRICE FOR 16" height (14" no longer offered) $209
OUR PRICE - $15 each

25  - larger chairs - wooden with slides and fabric cushion back.  Floor to
seat 17 1/2".  Seat 18" x 18".  Floor to top of back 36"

DEMCO NEW PRICE - $265
OUR PRICE - $20 each

4 Large rectangular tables - W36" x L60" x H29" (perfect for the higher
chairs)

DEMCO PRICE - $899
OUR PRICE - $75

4 Round Tables - 42" diameter 24" high (perfect for the smaller chairs)

DEMCO PRICE - $1039
OUR PRICE $75

Please make us an offer!  Willing to split into two groupings.  The chairs
stack and the tables legs all come off for easy transport!
Email me for pics!  Thank you!

Becky
--
Rockland Learning Center
All are welcome.

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century