[ISLMA-Share] (no subject)

Wed Aug 23 09:19:03 CDT 2017

You should certainly welcome input from your students :) But you should be
the one that fills out the form. Thanks for checking!

Katie Guzan

Teen Librarian, Helen Plum Library
Librarian, Glenbard South High School (Fridays)
Steering Committee, Lincoln Award: Illinois Teen Readers' Choice

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library