[ISLMA-Share] Per Capita Grant deposits?

Fri Aug 25 08:42:44 CDT 2017

Just curious if anyone knows if their districts have received Per Capita grant deposits for FY16 FY17 grants. My districts last known deposit was in 5/15 but I have received grant money letters for awards in both FY16 and most recently FY17. I use the funds towards the ISLMA conference each year for professional development. So now we are just wondering if anyone else has received any deposits for those 2 years or what is going on?

Thanks,
Staci Thompson

Mrs. Staci Thompson, LMS
Google Certified Educator Level 1
Google Certified Educator Level 2
Class of 2018 Co-Advisor
@BagoLibrarian
https://goo.gl/Eww9vL

Winnebago CUSD #323
815-335-2336 ext. 2225
ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org
Currently Reading: The Distance Between Us by Reyna Grande & The Magnolia Story by Chip & JoAnna Gaines

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission.