[ISLMA-Share] Rubric/graphic organizer search

Fri Aug 25 11:56:32 CDT 2017

Hi, everyone.
My social justice teachers have asked me to repeat a two day hands-on workshop I did last year with their juniors on how to spot fake news. But they want an extra piece this year. They'd like a graphic organizer or rubric, something that would help the students evaluate: whether or not it's a news article, the quality of article, potential bias, quality of site, type of article, etc.

Do any of you have something like this that I could borrow and tweak to fit our students' needs? I'm happy to build from scratch but I thought it might save some time just re-working a great existing organizer.

Thanks in advance to you all for your continued great advice and suggestions!

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director
1 Book 1 Marist Director