[ISLMA-Share] STEM Resource Opportunity -- FW: Only 4 Days left to apply: IL STEM award for $3k

Tue Aug 29 12:04:38 CDT 2017

Dear ISLMA Friends,

Fermilab’s Teacher Resource Center works with school and public libraries in STEM as well as with teachers, administrators, professors and preservice teachers. We know STEM resources and know how hard you all work to find what you need. I am passing along an opportunity to apply (perhaps along with one of your teachers) for this very nice STEM award. Please pass along this information.

And, if you have any STEM or NGSS needs, please be in touch with us.

We also extend an invitation to you and your community to the Fermilab 50th Anniversary Community Open House on September 23. Much of the 5600 acres of our world-class U.S. Department of Energy site is open to the public with scientists, engineers, staff and technical professionals available to meet you. For more information and to register go to: http://50.fnal.gov<http://50.fnal.gov/>

Best regards,
Susan Dahl
Susan Dahl
Education Program Leader