[ISLMA-Share] Abe Lincoln

Tue Aug 29 12:52:47 CDT 2017

My students submit reviews in our Destiny catalog. Some teachers even give extra credit for reviews once they are submitted. I can see exactly who has read what by the review they submit.

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director
1 Book 1 Marist Director
Marist High School<http://www.marist.net/academics/arclibrary/>
773.881.5356
@1Book1Marist
rademacher.kristen at marist.net<mailto:rademacher.kristen at marist.net%3cmailto:rademacher.kristen at marist.net>

From: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association [mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:47 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Abe Lincoln

I do a quick question and collect name/title/classroom info using Google forms.  Works VERY well.

On Aug 28, 2017 2:50 PM, "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Good Afternoon!

I am interested to hear how you go about tracking the number of Abe Books read by your students. We are currently using a binder to track Name (alphabetically), Title and Date Completed.  I'm wondering if some students forget to write down the information in the binder.  Consequently, when voting time approaches the records are inaccurate.  Thank you in advance for any ideas!

Thank you,

Jamie Waldhoff
Library Clerk
Effingham High School

This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Deerfield Public School District No. 109.

It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Any communication sent or received by District 109 is a public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).