[ISLMA-Share] App Help

Thu Aug 31 13:30:51 CDT 2017

I have a problem that I need some help brainstorming a solution.

I have a student that speaks VERY little English and am looking for an app
to help him in some of his other classes and at home. The problem I am
running into is that he cannot read in his native language. I tried
Duolingo, but it does not give oral instruction in Hindi/Gujurati/Urdu or
Pashto (all languages he can understand).

Most of the apps I have used either give written instructions or do not
have oral instruction in any of the languages I listed above.

Does anyone know of ANYTHING that can help us help this student with his
homework?!?!

Thanks for your collective help.

*Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
*Oak Forest High School IMC*