[ISLMA-Share] Quick Favor!

Fri Dec 1 14:26:20 CST 2017

I, too, started to take the survey, but exited out as I wasn't comfortable
answering a couple of the questions. Sorry.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm curious about whether you are getting a good response to this survey.
> There are 2 pieces of personal information required that I don't share. I
> would be happy to answer the relevant questions about allowance,  spending
> habits,  etc.
> Connie
>
> Connie Workman, Librarian
> VIT CUSD 2
> Table Grove, IL
> cworkman at vit2.org
>
> On Dec 1, 2017 10:04 AM, "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media
> Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> If you're a parent of teens, would you please consider completing this
>> brief survey
>> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17e1Be4PfFkqarjHotdVZjCUhL3u1D1c9x8JM3metGdY/edit>
>> for my high school students? Thank you!
>>
>> Annette
>>
>> --
>> Annette J. Lesak
>>
>> Middle and Upper School Librarian
>> Francis W. Parker School
>> 330 West Webster Avenue
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=330+West+Webster+AvenueChicago,+Illinois+60614+773&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> Chicago, Illinois 60614
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=330+West+Webster+AvenueChicago,+Illinois+60614+773&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> 773.797.5193 <(773)%20797-5193>

Dave Tapp
Media Director
District Librarian CUSD 140

--

"This message and any attachment constitute a PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL
communication and may contain legally privileged information.  Do not share