[ISLMA-Share] Is anyone weeding shelving that looks like these from your library?

Tue Dec 5 14:07:36 CST 2017

Hello everyone!

My band director is looking for some shelving that looks like the pictures
I have attached below.  Is there any school in Illinois that is weeding
these types of shelves from their collection and would want to donate them
to another school?  We would be happy to come and collect them from you.
My band director would like to create a music library using this type of
storage.

I know this is a shot in the dark but it is worth a try!

[image: Inline image 1]

*Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
*Oak Forest High School IMC*

*Currently reading*: