[ISLMA-Share] Biblionasium -- Does anyone use this "Good Reads" version for kids?

Wed Dec 6 21:00:46 CST 2017

Hi,

I had heard that Biblionasium could be used in conjuntion with Follett's
Destiny. Is anyone using them in tandem and if so, how has that been?

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library