[ISLMA-Share] devices which work with Arduino?

Wed Dec 13 13:35:16 CST 2017

Hi Brooke,

I used Arduino this Halloween to build a Stranger Things display. I used a
windows laptop to program and then upload to the Arduino. It worked great.
They also have the software for Mac. It looks like there is Chrome OS
version (
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arduino-create/dcgicpihgkmccjigalccipmjlnjopdfe?hl=en
) but when I pulled it up on a students Chromebook, they couldn't install
it (it's a "try now" button). I think that might be because it costs money
(.99 / month)
https://blog.arduino.cc/2017/07/17/arduino-create-comes-to-chrome-os-devices/
. The desktop version is free (at least I downloaded it for free).

I hope this helps.

Christopher Rios
Librarian
Downers Grove South High School