[ISLMA-Share] best databases/electronic subscriptions for middle school?

Wed Dec 13 14:15:40 CST 2017

The Gale suite would be my pick.

On Dec 13, 2017 2:08 PM, "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media
Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

Middle school librarians:

What are your best databases or other electronic subscriptions?

We already subscribe to several Gale databases and Britannica. I feel like
our research needs are taken care of but maybe there are other resources
out there I'm not thinking of. I'm wondering if there are other electronic
subscriptions that would be excellent for middle school students.

Thank you!

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Library Media Center <http://www.op97.org/julian/mediacenter>
Percy Julian Middle School

“Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.”
-John Green

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info