[ISLMA-Share] Series recommendations?

Thu Dec 14 13:04:42 CST 2017

At our Jr/Sr HS, there's one freshman boy that reads voraciously. Honestly,
authors don't write fast enough for him. Our budget is limited and must be
spread over grades 6-12.
Though I can't afford to buy solely for Eli,* I'm looking to add some new
series and would like to know what other libraries consider their top
favorites for grades 7-12.* (We have the standards like Michael Vey, Harry
Potter, Alex Rider, etc.)
Thx! It's always great to learn what other schools' students enjoy.
:) Kathy

Top favorites that Eli recently loved include:
   Gone series           Michael Grant
   The Enemy series  Charlie Higson
   Quarantine series   Lex Thomas
   Unwanteds series   Lisa McMann
   Virals series            Kathy Reichs

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik