[ISLMA-Share] (no subject)

Fri Dec 15 14:16:15 CST 2017

Try this again!  I was interrupted and forgot where I was.  If you are
interested in one of the books on this list, please send your code and hub
to gneighbors at rivertonschools.org
Thanks

Stand Off       Smith, Andrew

hbk  new
Here is how I see it Henson, Heather hbk  new
Ironwood tree DiTerlizzi, Tony hbk  new
SOLD MCCormick, Patricia pbk  new
Faceless Ones Landy, Derek hbk  new
Carter Finally Gets It Crawford, Brent pbk  new
Not Just Another Hero Draper, Sharon hbk  new
Nanny McPhee Returns Thompson, Emma hbk  new
How Not to be Popular Ziegler, Jennifer pbk  new
Spanking Shakespeare Wizner, Jake pbk  new
King Dork Portnam, Frank pbk  new
She Said Yes Bernall, Misty pbk  new
Hunger Games Collins, Suzanne pbk  new
Scorpia Rising Horowitz, Anthony pbk  new
It's kind of a funny story Vizzini, Ned pbk used
All American Girl Cabot, Meg pbk new
Sleep Walker (Fear Street) Stine, R.L pbk
 Secret  (Fear Street) Stine, R.L pbk
Cheerleaders the First Evil Stine, R.L pbk
Thrill Club Stine, R.L pbk
Cheerleaders the Second Evil Stine, R.L pbk
Hit and Run Stine, R.L pbk
Beach Party Stine, R.L pbk
Babysitter III Stine, R.L pbk
Dead End Stine, R.L pbk
Deadly Fire Stine, R.L pbk
Switched Stine, R.L pbk
Betrayal Stine, R.L pbk
New Girl Stine, R.L pbk
Silent Night 2 Stine, R.L pbk

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library