[ISLMA-Share] Google Lesson Ideas

Thu Feb 2 20:43:58 CST 2017

Hello,
I was wondering…does anyone have ideas on how to use google doc, forms, spreadsheets etc, in lessons for K-2?
I am struggling with ways to include my young students in lesson by using google technology. The hardest part is that I don’t have 1:1 or computers in my library. I have 3 computers.
I would have to get the cart of laptops. However, was curious if anyone has any experience in this area and was willing to share. Thanks so much.
Alisha
--
This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note that