[ISLMA-Share] My most excellent resources:

Fri Feb 3 15:26:38 CST 2017

I actually know one of these!  Wildwood by Colin Meloy

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: Hoot by Carl Hiaasen, The War that Saved My Life by
Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Can you help me with a title or an author?  The book is about a boy that
> gets carried into the woods by crows and the sister goes after him. Written
> by a lead singer of a band?
> *Peace,*
>
> *Coni Stracner Teacher Librarian @SMS *
> *​*
>> *I am reading: *
> *​**The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley*
> *I just finished reading: *
> *​**A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith*
> *I am listening to: ​​ All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot*
> *Ask me about these books!*
>

> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0> *
>
> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
> transmission is confidential information which may contain information that
> is privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity named above. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail
> or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other
> person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any
> action in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please
> return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although
> we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee
> that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage from
> viruses.

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.