[ISLMA-Share] ESL/Bilingual Endorsement

Mon Feb 6 08:35:16 CST 2017

Hello

I am looking into ESL/Bilingual endorsement programs and was wondering if anyone who has completed/ or is completing this program could share their experiences.  I am looking at online programs, but the feedback I got outside this list wasn't great. Also suggestions on completing any practicum hours.

Thanks in advance,

Inma Galan

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.