[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestions

Mon Feb 6 12:55:50 CST 2017

The Testing Series
Divergent Series
Matched Series
Hunger Games Series
Uglies Series
Perfected Series
Barcode Tattoo Series
5th Wave Series
Breathe Series by Crossan

From: <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of "islma at list.railslibraries.info" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Date: Monday, February 6, 2017 at 12:44 PM
To: "islma at list.railslibraries.info" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestions

The Lunar Chronicles (Cinder, Scarlet, Tress, Winter) (Marissa Meyer)
Mechanica (Betsy Cornwell)
Unwind (Neil Shusterman)

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
I have a teacher who is working on her dissertation, and she is going to need to read LOTS of books this summer related to her topic, and she is looking for recommendations.  I decided this group is a lot smarter than I am when it comes to recommending books, so I am asking for your help.

She is looking for YA Dystopian literature between 2010-2016 (there are lots to choose from I know) with an emphasis on female characters and technology.

Stephanie

--
Stephanie Flott

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293<tel:(815)%20584-6293>                                    815-584-6239<tel:(815)%20584-6239>

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

Home of the Novas

1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509<tel:(847)%20543-5509>
wilson.christine at d46.<http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info
Disclaimer: This e-mail message, including any attachments, may be subject to confidentiality and transparency requirements. It contains information that is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be highly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. In addition, this e-mail is being sent from a public body’s e-mail system, and therefore it and any replies may be subject to review and possible disclosure (in whole or in part) in the event of a valid Freedom of Information Act request. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.