[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestions

Mon Feb 6 12:56:39 CST 2017

The selection series

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a teacher who is working on her dissertation, and she is going to
> need to read LOTS of books this summer related to her topic, and she is
> looking for recommendations.  I decided this group is a lot smarter than I
> am when it comes to recommending books, so I am asking for your help.
>
> She is looking for YA Dystopian literature between 2010-2016 (there are
> lots to choose from I know) with an emphasis on female characters and
> technology.

> Stephanie
>
> --
> *Stephanie Flott*
>
> Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
> 801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
> Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
> 815-584-6293 <(815)%20584-6293>
> 815-584-6239 <(815)%20584-6239>

Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
Varadarajan
Currently Reading:  Hopeless
[image: 27240552]

Just finished:  Save Me A Seat