[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestions

Mon Feb 6 12:57:05 CST 2017

Testing trilogy by Charbonneau

Seeker series by Dayton

Ilse bick's ashes series is more about what happens after we lose the tech and go back to older tech

Roth - her new Carve the Mark has some seriously cool tech

Caroline Richmond's series - hitler won and his super soldiers are reality

Mulin's Ashfall series has strong male and female characters. Tech is old-school