[ISLMA-Share] Picture book--character out of place

Tue Feb 7 14:17:35 CST 2017

A slightly different take on this:  A bulldog in a poodle family and a
bulldog family with a poodle meet and think perhaps they should switch
members.

Gaston by Kelly DiPucchio

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi,
> I had a 3rd grade teacher come to me to ask for books about a character
> who is out of place. She read *Wild Robot* to her class and wants some
> picture books with the same kind of theme. I'm new to elementary this year
> and am stumped. Thanks for any ideas!
>
> *Carrie DeForest*
> *National Board Certified Teacher*
> Roselle District 12 Library Media Director
> Spring Hills Elementary School
> Roselle Middle School

Rosemary O'Connell
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are private communications and contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.