[ISLMA-Share] Updating Contact Info for ISU Program Alumni

Wed Feb 8 10:00:11 CST 2017

Good morning, all!
I'm working on updating our contact lists and I have a few graduates from
our program with whom we have lost touch.  If any of you are out there on
this list, or if someone on the list knows any of these former students and
can ask them to get in touch with me, that would be great!

If your name is on the list below, please contact me off list at
albeam2 at ilstu.ed and give me your current info.

Chuck Atteberry
Zoe Cassady
Vicki Bonnett
Michelle Simpson
Debbie Johnson

Thanks so much!
Anita

--
"There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so important,
as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge