[ISLMA-Share] QR codes in the library

Fri Feb 10 14:58:41 CST 2017

I would love to but cell phones usage is not allowed in my school.  If it
were different I would definitely post them in my LMC.  Bookmarks are a
good idea.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:10 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> A teacher and I were discussing having students create book reviews using
> Screencastify, then posting a QR codes to the videos for others to see. We
> thought about posting the codes as a display in the library or about
> putting each one on a bookmark in the corresponding book, etc. Does anyone
> use QR codes on books? Any other ideas out there?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> *Carrie DeForest*
> *National Board Certified Teacher*
> Roselle District 12 Library Media Director
> Spring Hills Elementary School
> Roselle Middle School

*Jill*
*Lover of reading, technology and the arts*

*[image: Jill Johnson's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs,
book trivia, book lists (read shelf)]
<https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/6102255?shelf=read> *