[ISLMA-Share] Color update with spray paint experiences?

Mon Feb 13 20:18:19 CST 2017

Looking for some information about successful use of spray paint on metal
carts or book shelves.  Are you willing to share your secrets? What type of
paint was successful? Did you need a primer? Did you need a finish layer?
Was sanding everything first necessary? I don't want to go to town with the
paint and find out later that it's just going to come off on the books.

Basically I have old shelves and I'm looking to update them a little with
some color. And might do some of my carts that need a touch up as well in
the process.

I also wrote a blog post here if you'd rather comment there:
https://lectriclibrarian.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/renovations/

Thanks!!!
~Sarah Peterson

--