[ISLMA-Share] per capita funds?

Tue Feb 14 11:23:25 CST 2017

Our district has a new bookkeeper. I asked her if if the School Library per
capita grant money had been received from the state yet, and she couldn't
find any indication of it.
Since our district has received the funds by Feb. in past years, thought
I'd check with other districts - to see if it's a matter of Illinois being
behind on their financial disbursements (imagine that!) or some snag just
with our district.
Thanks in advance for any information you can share.
:) Kathy

--
*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*

*"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." *- Joseph Addison