[ISLMA-Share] 1:1 -- student email

Tue Feb 14 11:34:53 CST 2017

Our K-12 district is moving toward 1:1, and I am a member of the planning
committee for moving forward. I have several questions on different items
we've been discussing, and to simplify my email and your inboxes, I'm going
to send 3 different emails out. This is email #2.

#2: Has your high school/middle school or the high/middle schools in your
district activated district  email for students? If so, could you share the
acceptable use policy students are to follow? Also, does your district have
an Internet safety course or other required course on technology for
students to take in conjunction with receiving a school device? Is it one
created in-house or from a website?

Thanks again for your help. You may email me directly, and if you'd like me
to compile the answers and post a link to a Google doc with the results,
email me directly as well.

Thanks again!

*Pamela Huff*
Teacher/Librarian