[ISLMA-Share] 1:1 -- choice of devices

Tue Feb 14 11:41:28 CST 2017

Hello again,

Our K-12 district is moving toward 1:1, and I am a member of the planning
committee for moving forward. I have several questions on different items
we've been discussing, and to simplify my email and your inboxes, I'm going
to send 3 different emails out. This is email #3.

#3: The decision has been made to go with Chromebooks, since we are a GAFE
school and many teachers have been using Classroom for a number of years.
If your district is 1:1 and uses Chromebooks, could you please share which
model and any other features which were germane to choosing that particular
device? Anything else you could share about maintenance, ease of use, and
if this model is working well for your students & teachers would be
appreciated!

Thanks one more time for your help. You may email me directly, and if you'd
like me to compile the answers and post a link to a Google doc with the
results, email me directly as well.

Thanks again for sharing,
Pam

*Pamela Huff*