[ISLMA-Share] blended learning

Wed Feb 15 14:07:22 CST 2017

I am interested in hearing from high schools who offer blended learning classes (classes meet M-W and T-TH students are free to go to the Library or other designated areas of the building) on how the library is utilized by teachers/students of these classes.   Has usage changed since offering blended classes began?  How do blended students access the library on their blended days?  Are all of your students (or just blended students) required to wear IDS?  Do you have open campus?  My school is piloting 3 health classes in the blended format and I would like to hear about the experiences of others. TIA

Elizabeth A. Grubaugh
Library Director
Geneva High School
Geneva, Illinois