[ISLMA-Share] Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln voting now OPEN

Wed Feb 15 16:54:00 CST 2017

Hi, everyone! It's exciting that we are in voting season already!

If you want to use a paper ballot to collect students' votes before you
submit them to ISLMA, you can find Word and PDF versions of the 2017
Lincoln ballot in the Promotional Materials
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4L0TWGMVlsOTFhjaVB0XzNkUUE> folder on
our ISLMA Lincoln <http://www.islma.org/lincoln.htm> page.

I know my prediction for the Lincoln Award this year .... do you have one?
:)

Honored to serve this committee -
Amy

*Amy V. Bland *
Teacher-Librarian, Prairie Ridge High School
News Team Advisor - *PRWolfPrints.com* <http://prwolfprints.com/>
Chair, Lincoln Award: Illinois Teen Readers' Choice
abland at d155.org | @amyvbland | 815.893.5248

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library