[ISLMA-Share] Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln voting now OPEN

Thu Feb 16 11:14:55 CST 2017

One slight clarification...you may have your readers vote in any way your
choose, but the submission of those votes must be made online, using your
registration login and password.  Remember that these are different for
each award that you are registered for and different from your
login/password from last year.
For a printable ballot for student use, please look under each award, then
under the 2017 award and look for the student ballot.  For the Lincoln
award, you will need to look into the promotional materials link.

We hope you and your readers have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy these
titles.  Happy reading!

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library