[ISLMA-Share] Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln voting now OPEN

Thu Feb 16 15:03:58 CST 2017

I believe I logged in yesterday morning to see if I could print out the ballot for my students. Of course, I didn’t tally anything. But I do want to include our scores in a few weeks after I track everyone down.

Molly Klowden

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:33 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info; readerschoice at islma.org
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln voting now OPEN

Greetings!  It's time to start asking your readers about their favorite titles on our 2017 Readers' Choice lists.  Please make sure that you tally ALL of your votes BEFORE you login in since you can only log in once per registration.

Visit www.islma.org<http://www.islma.org>, scroll down (if needed) until you see the awards listed on the left side, click on the appropriate award. You should find the link to the online ballot toward the top of the page.  If you have forgotten or misplaced your login/password, there is a place on the form to have it sent to you. Please use this tool rather than contacting the ISLMA office.

ALL VOTING IS DONE ONLINE.  YOUR PASSWORD ONLY WORKS ONCE!

The window for the 3 ISLMA Awards is open from February 15 (today, and it is up and running) through 11:59pm March 15.

Make plans now to watch the Live Announce! presentation on Friday, March 17 at 10:00am to find out which books were voted as the favorites in Illinois.

Happy Reading!

--
Leslie Forsman
Pre-K through12th grade Librarian