[ISLMA-Share] Organize library by Lexile

Fri Feb 17 10:06:26 CST 2017

ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have been asked to organize a elementary library by Lexile.   Can you
> help me arguments pro and con?

This message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111.
It contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017