[ISLMA-Share] Bigfoot vs. Fake News

Mon Feb 20 10:30:13 CST 2017

I enjoyed the video.You could have students debate if they think big foot
is real after seeing he video. You could also discuss physical evidence,
eyewitness accounts, and documentation. There will always be stories about
UFO"s, Big Foot, the Lock Ness Monster and other paranormal things.
You could develop a fun unit on all these sightings.

Mr. Heideman (Children's Librarian North Chicago Public Library)