[ISLMA-Share] Novel Class Sets- FREE!

Tue Feb 21 08:28:25 CST 2017

Hello!

We've got a substantial number of class sets in fairly good condition that we'd love to find a new home.  They're free, but you'll have to pick them up.

Note, the WorldCat link is to the book, but they're not all necessary that edition.

22 copies One-Eyed Cat  http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/154164947
22 copies Billy Budd and Other Tales http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/72438986
79 copies Billy Budd, Sailor, and Other Stories  http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/261222662
158 copies The Light in the Forest http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/259253038
10 copies Running Loose http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/436341318
59 copies Never Cry Wolf http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/49416316

We are Bolingbrook High School in Bolingbrook, IL

If you see something you want, just email me at spindlerkc at vvsd.org<mailto:spindlerkc at vvsd.org>

Thanks!

Kathryn Spindler
Co-Library Media Center Director
Bolingbrook High School

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message
in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Valley View Public
School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail has
been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.