[ISLMA-Share] Book Trailers

Wed Feb 22 08:03:06 CST 2017

We've used Adobe spark; free; gmail integration.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> We have used Powtoons so students can record their voices. If you want
> just pictures and text, Animoto works. Sign up for the educator account so
> they can get more time.
>

> On Tuesday, February 21, 2017, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>

>> I would like for my students to create short book trailers using some
>> type of video creation app/website.  Can anyone recommend an app or website
>> that they use for video creation.  Any suggestions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>

>> Thank you!
>>

>> Carolyn Delby

> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

Rosemary O'Connell
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are private communications and contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.