[ISLMA-Share] Science Expo Research

Wed Feb 22 15:14:19 CST 2017

Our middle school students (6th-8th) are starting a research for a science
expo project.  Along with their hypothesis, procedures, and conclusions,
they are required to do some background research for their science
exoeriment.  Does anyone have suggestions for credible sites for students
to use to locate scientific information about their topics?  The science
teacher mentioned having them read over abstracts of other experiments and
studies.  I have been looking into EBSCO and other databases, but wondered
if there were any other free or reliable resources I could share as they
start their research.  Thanks in advance!

Always,

*Amy C. Brokaw*

District Librarian
Blue Ridge CUSD 18
Farmer City, IL 61842

Library Catalog: Blue Ridge Destiny Quest
<https://blueridge.follettdestiny.com/common/welcome.jsp?context=saas47_1251472>
Twitter: @BR18Library <https://twitter.com/BR18Library>

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
 Eleanor Roosevelt