[ISLMA-Share] Middle School Makerspaces

Thu Feb 23 07:49:21 CST 2017

We have always been a "maker" type library, but gained makerspace "space"
due to the 1:1 chromebook initiative and the removal of the formal computer
lab side of the LRC. Please feel free to email me at sbruemmer at d91.net.  We
are in our infancy, and are filled with lots of delightful hiccups and
bumps and are learning as we go. I will be happy to share.

Best,
Sharon

Sharon McCartan Bruemmer
LRC Coordinator / District Webmaster
Kelvin Grove Learning Resource Center
808 Adams Street   Lockport, IL 60441
815-838-0737, ext. 1109    Fax: 815-834-4339

C O N N E C T    W I T H   M E !  Mrs. B's Website
<http://kgcyberlibrary.weebly.com/>
District 91's website: www.d91.net

<https://twitter.com/cyberlibrary>

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library