[ISLMA-Share] Stinky Books

Thu Feb 23 12:14:12 CST 2017

Great idea! And I love the label on the top of the box! "Stinky" Book Box!
:)

Sarah Hill, Information Services Librarian
Lake Land College, Mattoon, Illinois
Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) President, 2016-2017
Twitter @glibrarian
Work Phone: 217.234.5440

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library