[ISLMA-Share] Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you!

Sun Feb 26 19:10:55 CST 2017

Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you at our
Virtual Maker Meetup on Saturday, March 11th!

The ISLMA Virtual Maker Meetup Committee is looking for a few more
presenters
<https://docs.google.com/a/d181.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform>
to add to our program! Please consider sharing a maker idea or activity
that you use with students. As a presenter, we ask that you share an idea
on a YouTube Live event (formerly Google Hangouts On Air) for 20 minutes,
followed by a 5 minute Q and A session. No travel, no POs, no sweat--just
school librarians learning from each other!

Please go to this link
<https://docs.google.com/a/d181.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform>
to sign up to tell your maker story!

When: Saturday, March 11, 2017

Where: Online!

Time: The entire event lasts from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. You would have one
30 minute time slot scheduled for your presentation.

Cost:    FREE (2 PDH credits available)

We bet you have a maker activity that other K-12 educators would like to
hear about.  Click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform>
to join us as a presenter. The ISLMA community would really appreciate your
support!