[ISLMA-Share] Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you!

Tue Feb 28 08:57:29 CST 2017

Are you still looking for presenters?

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:11 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you!

Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you at our Virtual Maker Meetup on Saturday, March 11th!

The ISLMA Virtual Maker Meetup Committee is looking for a few more presenters<https://docs.google.com/a/d181.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform> to add to our program! Please consider sharing a maker idea or activity that you use with students. As a presenter, we ask that you share an idea on a YouTube Live event (formerly Google Hangouts On Air) for 20 minutes, followed by a 5 minute Q and A session. No travel, no POs, no sweat--just school librarians learning from each other!

Please go to this link<https://docs.google.com/a/d181.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform> to sign up to tell your maker story!

When: Saturday, March 11, 2017

Where: Online!

Time: The entire event lasts from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. You would have one 30 minute time slot scheduled for your presentation.

Cost:    FREE (2 PDH credits available)

We bet you have a maker activity that other K-12 educators would like to hear about.  Click here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekl7W3tw0qdRPSrKZFT4mQadcXXAZZnSGyHLUS7jbbmhv1Rw/viewform> to join us as a presenter. The ISLMA community would really appreciate your support!

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.