[ISLMA-Share] Kindle Fire Cover

Tue Jan 3 19:42:57 CST 2017

Kay,
I'm willing to give it a try. The year still doesn't show up in my settings
but I like the style.
I promise a quick return if it doesn't fit and sending a check if it does.
This fall I had to clean out my mother and stepfather's house before
selling it and had many items that I donated because I wanted someone to
get use of items.

Thanks,
Donna

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library